RCU Forums - View Single Post - Custom Piston Rings
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 12:26 AM
graphi68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Frank piston rings

hello and greatings from France in Strasburg.
Frank has send to me my new rings for my OS 90 SFR. Everything is ok, fast sending, perfect fabrication, engine runs smooth.
I will contact him if i have some other request for that.

If you would like the informations (adress, tel and so, thats what he sent to me)

enjoy flying
René

Frank Bowman
1211 N. Allen Ave.
Farmington, N.M. 87401-3568
U.S.A.Email: [email protected]

Reproduction Model Engine Rings Quality at a fair honest price. Making a good ring is a Skill. Making a fine ring is an Art! Last Revised 4 - 12 -14 I will reproduce nearly any model engine ring. If not available, I’ll need a good piston and cylinder to measure, or send motor. Send return postage, insurance is extra. For orders outside of USA, ask for shipping costs? Priority postage is extra. Ring cost & shipping charges for USA listed below. Please Note: If you send me an engine for new rings that I don't currently make there will be No labor charge to do this. If you send me the stripped down engine block ( Block, piston liner and rod assy.) for rings, that I Do currently make No extra charge. If you send me a complete engine to disassemble, clean, and install the ring(s) and reassemble there will be a minimum charge of $25.00 per hour. ATTENTION : NEW MEXICO CUSTOMERS WE HAVE TO CHARGE YOU 7.1875 TAX, please add the extra tax to your orders. Shipping per order in US $4.25 First Class. Priority in USA only $6.10, both with delivery conformation. For out of US shipping charges other than First Class, email for more options. Canadian Postal Money Orders Fine, US Dollars, or Paypal. If using Paypal there will be a 5% charge US Customers, 6% outside US. For Paypal payments use my email address,[email protected] or I can invoice you thru Paypal. I also accept Checks or Money Orders if they are from a US Bank.

505-327-0696