RCU Forums - View Single Post - posting videos
Thread: posting videos
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 12:51 AM
rcphotog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[ I have never done a utube, but if that's what needs to be done I'm a willing learner.

Thank you,

Dick[/QUOTE]
Yes, you'll need to upload your videos to a video hosting website. Then you can link to them on other sites like RCU. Unlike uploading pictures directly from your hardrive to RCU, you can't
just upload videos. They need to be already uploaded somewhere and then you can share them.

You can open a Youtube account for free in just a few minutes. Upload your videos with appropriate titles, using key words so people can find them during a search, and tag words for search
engines and then play the video and look for the words below that say - About - Share - Add to ....and then click - Share ....and then you can either just paste the URL link to the page
or select - Embed to display a video window to the website which requires copy & pasting the code of the player.
See sample -

Others here may have another suggestion for a video hosting website or another way to "share" your videos, but this is the best I can do or suggest.
Hope this helps
...and looking forward to seeing your videos!
~Ken.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	screen capture of youtube page.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	345.8 KB
ID:	2002664