RCU Forums - View Single Post - I had the worst experience of my life dealing with GRAVES RC.
Old 06-10-2014, 03:59 PM
daytonarc
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Granpooba
Don't know if this is possible, but I would notify PayPal or your Credit Card company about the change in shipping after the order has already been placed and accepted. Then state that you will not be paying the bill .

Also, if they state that they would cancel the order, then you are not liable and your payment will be reimbursed.

You can always find another model with another supplier.
Pooba, OP could just talk to them. Graves is a great local shop with an internet site that serves the world. If there was a
miscommunication or misunderstanding I am sure a call to Graves would work. Probably best not to use the term "man beast" while discussing a reasonable solution. All he has to do is ask for Mr. Graves, Bill is the founder and there is a Son as well. If shipping can't be worked out there is absolutely no doubt they will issue a full refund. Graves has a brand new website and any oversized shipping issue is probably just a "glitch " in the new system.

Originally Posted by tailskid
I bought a Slipstream RV-8 ARF (30cc size) and the box was huge - and they shipped it FREE! I'm happy, but sad to say they forgot to tell me there was an expiration date on the airframe
Expiration dates are always located inside the glue joint between the F 1 former and the side of the engine box.