RCU Forums - View Single Post - The end of small glow engines
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 03:08 PM
PatrickCurry
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glow users may be a dwindling group, but I think we're far more enthusiastic. How many people do you know who buy electric motors just to take them out of the box and play with them? How many electric motor "horders" do you know? Y'all can debate numbers and usability all day long, but I think it's all about personal preference and not really about performance. I have many electric planes and love them. But I don't feel passionate about them. If the day came that for whatever reason I couldn't fly my electric planes, I'd shrug my shoulders and go in and play with my electric trains or maybe buy an electric R/C car to fiddle with. If the day came that for whatever reason I couldn't crank and play with my little glow engines and smell that smell..... that'd break my heart. I'd feel like my family just stuck me in "the home". It would be another check mark off the list of things I enjoy living for. Laughing children, a friendly dog, big boobies, the smell of rain in the summer...... it'd break my heart if I couldn't tinker with my little engines any more.