RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fly Eagle F 14 1/8 scale, DO NOT BUY IT !!!!!!!!
Old 08-14-2014, 01:18 AM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts

Strutter, I was wondering what your intent with this is? People here do forget that only a very small % of people in this hobby get on these type of forums, its even smaller here due to the last few years. A lot of people are still buying from FEJ without know all the history, if you are looking for some help to get your model air worthy and flyable some people have been very successful with fej models after doing mods. fejs f-14 is a good flying jet if you address the issues, a few people have posted threads on the improvements you will need. EDFJim did a nice job on modding his stabs, which includes the changing to a better shaft position to avoid flutter. B1Bob has molds to make brand new stabs, and the mod to improve the swing wing from flexing. All are pretty simple to do, I have a couple mods I did on my f-14 as well. Here is my thread just look on page 2 http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-j...-thread-2.html

As far as I know the only person still doing business with them stateside is Nir from www.nirlybuilt.com, he maybe able to get you replacement parts if needed.