RCU Forums - View Single Post - Should we ban Diesel fuel
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 10:48 AM
lightningmcnulty
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GhostRider 1
Pete,

You are absolutely right, we are only guests at the airports and you & everyone on here are a member with a PRIVILEDGE to fly at our local clubs. As most on here already stated, why in the hell would anyone fuel a plane with out an overflow tank plugged in? Shouldn't we do a better job of following common sense rules and police the guys without common sense at the time they are caught, instead of starting a lets ban some more of our hobby or better yet maybe we can sue someone rally? Considering Jet A, Kero and Diesel all come from the same fuel family, maybe we should ban the use of all those fuels, all together, as they will all cause damage over time? Lets not forget gasoline & Nitro, I can go to my local club that doesn't allow turbines and find all kind of stained spots from spills so maybe we should just ban all fuels and everyone go electric? It's bad enough we have the FAA trying to shut down RC and we have guys like you giving them more ammunition to shut us down. Now, we are all contaminating the water supply and environment because we can't hook up a bloody overflow tank and you want us to fuel in the grass to save the asphalt. This is an important issue, so maybe you should have started a " Remember to use an overflow tank" thread and posted a reminder to all the knit wits out there that think they are above using the tank and want to ruin a good thing instead of your Lets Ban Diesel...

Ghostrider 1 out!!
I've seen a lipo fire damage the ground also so lets ban those while were at it, who knows a good rubber band supplier so we can power our planes?