RCU Forums - View Single Post - BANNED: Fly Eagle Jets from Florida Jets
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 11:35 AM
AndyAndrews

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by gjhinshaw
THIS COULD BE PUT TO ALL AIRPLANES, JETS, OR WHATEVER..... REMEMBER.... EVERYTHING EVEN "YOU" HAS A EXPERACTION DATE! All jets WILL fail at some point and time, we ALL know or SHOULD know this! Would you say this is correct??
I am NOT sticking up for FEJ's, But what I am trying to do and say is that we must ALL look at this issue! I am NOT interested in hearing everyone complaining about this or that or I said this or that!! WE must look at it ALL!
lol Gary settle down dude.. You are missing the point that the FEJ jets in question are failing pre-maturely compared to comparable models from different manufacturers. Yes what you say is probably pretty true that all models eventually have an experation date. Just not a few months after you maiden it lol.

My BVM F86 is over 10 years old and I am the 5th owner. My BVM F-80 is over 16 years old and I am the 4th owner of that jet. My Skymaster F4 Phantom is over 8 years old and I am the second owner of that one. The same can be said of my CARF Ultra Lightning Classic and my BVM Ultra Bandit. All of these jets are mulitple year old jets. These jets should last a long time. Not less than a year.