RCU Forums - View Single Post - BANNED: Fly Eagle Jets from Florida Jets
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 05:06 PM
CafeenMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AndyAndrews
I'm curious, what attracts you to the Jet forums if you don't own a jet nor plan to own one? Has this debate gone outside the Jet Forums on the prop forums? Just curious.

Andy

Oh, and I agree whole heartedly with your post. If this were a "toys R Us" toy the government would ban them.
What brought me here in the first place were thread titles on the front page of RCU that I didn't know were in the Jet forum because the title didn't indicate it was a jet topic. The title itself interested me. Likewise I've gone into buggy, tank and boat threads as well.

I've come back because I've been interested in building techniques, some of the adhesives, radio equipment, etc.

And my entire life has been about model aircraft. Pretty much everything I've chosen to do has revolved around model aircraft from education choices to everything else. The reason I learned about photography was so I could get construction articles published in model magazines. The reason I bought my first computer was so I could learn to use CAD so I could draw model airplanes. The reason I choose where I live is so there is a space to put a workshop. You get the point.