RCU Forums - View Single Post - BANNED: Fly Eagle Jets from Florida Jets
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 02:20 AM
George Vasse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down FEJ Should be Banned from this hobby !!!

Guys...
I am really trying to open a new post but due to that i am new to the page I am not used to it so therefore I will make my comments on FEJ already opened posts!
This is really a shame to our hobby and they should not even exist!

Before I even placed my order, I did some homework reading on the forums for the FEJ Company.

There were many that criticized this company and talked against it but despite those posts I decided to proceed with my order on the 24 of December 2013 due to a guy called Johnny Whong that said that all those comments in the forums are lies!

Guys...I can confirm with proof and evidence of emails that the liar in this case is only one !!!! JOHNY WHONG !

And i will tell you why !

I ordered my F18 1/7 SCALE model on the 24 of December 2013 with prowork done, lighting system, cockpit, tip missiles pre-installed JR Servos and Kevlar fuel tanks.
All was confirmed and the delivery was going to be from 4-7 weeks.

Well to cut a long story short, all those stories and lies complaints by other modellers are very true as i was just told that..... “your model is ready and will be shipped next week" for three months without receiving anything.

I did not like it at all and I started to be suspicious and afraid that all the money paid for was gone..... By thieves from FEJ !!!!

After several emails and complains (10/1) meaning that for every 10 emails i sent i received one.......i finally received my model almost 8 months later but............ ONLY Frame and landing gears!!!!!

This F****** did not install the lighting system, servos which should be pre-installed, cockpit, thrust pipe, fuel tanks.....NOTHING and everything was paid for including one engine P180 which was cancelled and money never returned!!!!!

Johnny Wong will not slip away with this and i challenge anyone who knows this guys to contact me....!

I will continue and post with detailed information if i don't get what i paid for and demand that this liars and thief's are definitely banned from every event and from this hobby.

Guys.....Be very careful with this and DO NOT ORDER......They trick all customers and just leave you with words and no actions!

Shame on them!!!