RCU Forums - View Single Post - BANNED: Fly Eagle Jets from Florida Jets
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 08:50 PM
gjhinshaw
My Feedback: (303)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry Mike, but there is no way in hell you can do anything to a company out of the country. The ONLY thing ANYONE can do is...... Simple, Don't buy from them! I have tried many times to do this and I get NOWHERE! I have even called the embassy here and there. So.. stop buying, get the word out, things like that is what you can do...

Originally Posted by mikes68charger
If there was enough probable case and there were enough of us efffected count we get together and make one big lawsuit? Anyone married to a lawyer
Mr. Yellow....
some people HAVE been satisfied with what they received from FEJ. I know many if not ALL of the FEJ junkies are always looking at there jets saying to themselves... MAN!, That's a GREAT looking jet..... If they would just get there SHIRT TOGETHER! If ANYONE says they DON'T do this...... Well.. You are just a LIER!!! AND your pants are on FIRE! (LOL) I know lawyers would LOVE to jump in on a lawsuit but I just don't think it would stand. I have talked with mine about this and he said it would be very tuff to prove ANYTHING!! They could say.... All the upgrades were done, everything had been removed and made better, etc......... There is/would be to many variables in the case. Now... I am SURE.... that's just the way the everyone is on this thread, I will be jumped, wronged, put down and so on for saying what I have said. Its just the way they/you are. I really think that you /everyone needs to look at FEJ differently. [We/most all know that they lie, cheat, steal, mislead, etc....... ALL of us for the last 3+ years have warned people about FEJ and have cried, beat, yelled, shouted, etc...... NOT to buy from them. correct????? Where has it got us/you??? Most if not ALL the world knows about FEJ and there business tactics. Not sure if there is anything else..... I don't know if ft is correct by what he did or not.... I say this because... ANY of the jets flying may come down, correct?? Would you be scared of a FEJ that has been flown so many times AND YOU have witnessed ALL of them? What would YOU do?????? What if he was a good friend?? DO NOT TELL ME... "I would have never let him buy it, in the first place." What would you do? We all do things, WE Want to do, and sometimes we don't hear anyone saying something, right??? I'm NOT picking on you, I just wanted to reply to your post is all..... Let the hate come forth!...................

Originally Posted by YellowAircraft
FEJ Apologists:

Some of you keep on and on about how unfairly FEJ is being treated or how it's "all manufacturers" etc. Disco, I especially wonder what you think of the latest horror story by George--the one where they've basically ripped him off. What do you think of that? What's your defense for that? I've read where people basically take the position of, 'well, they've never done ME wrong personally, so....' You really don't feel any sense of 'yuk' dealing with (and sticking up for) a company that treats people like that? I don't get that....