RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fear mongering? AMA members with airman certificates?
Old 09-22-2014, 03:02 PM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by phlpsfrnk
Another reason I moved out of Taxachusetts to New Hampshire when I lived in New England. By that reasoning if I drive an RC car careless and recklessly on a public road I could lose my drivers license?

Frank
Hi Frank ,

For Sure !!! If I could import some of the smart politicians from NH to here I'd do it in a heartbeat ! Do you know that something like the last 4 or 5 Massachusetts Speakers of the House have left after convictions for one felony or another ? It's political Hell here but I'm stuck here pretty much forever . Anyway , back to your topic ,sure I'll give you a straight answer here ; Yes ! , I do believe it to be sensationalist on the AMA's part , but I also see the very real possibility of the future having such laws in place . I was blown outta my shoes when I read the newspaper article about the whole drunk boating/car license thing , could'nt believe it was true , and did further research with our RMV (Registry of Motor Vehicles) that proved it to be true . I only use this example to prove that when these guys (the govt) run unchecked , it's these kinds of "out there" laws that result .

PS , I have no Pilot's rating to loose , but I do have a long inactive A/P rating that they can have if'n they want it ......