RCU Forums - View Single Post - Making Molds of Classic Pattern Plane Fuselages & Parts to Keep them Alive for all of us to Enjoy!
Old 09-22-2014, 08:45 PM
frequent flyer
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Announcement

I wanted to share some great news RcAiir is now a SIG DEALER and all their products are available from RcAiir. So when you're ordering one of our kits you can also pick up other items, wood glue, dope, covering materials, whatever you need from RcAiir now one stop shopping!

Another bit of news we also have had a complete line of Carbon Fiber wing and Stab tube made for us. Everything from stab tubes and sleeves to giant scale wing tubes and sleeves. All of our sleeves have been made for us with Carbon Fiber, much lighter than cardboard and resin sleeves or fiberglass sleeves!

We also have Custom hand selected contest Balsa and wing skins!

I have had hundreds of request for us to make a website to display all our products with pictures. Well we are working on it and your request will be answered hopefully by the end of the year.

There's some more great news for you guys but I'm waiting until it is in production so for now Happy flying!