RCU Forums - View Single Post - "experts"
Thread: "experts"
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 07:45 AM
RBACONS
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The fact that 2 people had conflicting experiences does not make either of them invalid. If you get conflicting answers, it usually just means you need to be more specific and/or get additional data points. I'd rather get 2 conflicting answers (and know I'd better do more homework) than be led astray by one "valid" answer that does not really apply because my question was not specific enough to my particular situation. I am sure that in the superset of Edge 540s, there are well designed ones and poorly designed ones as well as ones that have been set up properly by the pilot and those that have not been. Are your 2 responses comparing a foamy electric Edge versus a 33% or 40% Edge? And Edges are likely going to have different perceived flight characteristics depending on whether you set them up and use them for 3D or for more typical IMAC type aerobatics.

To ask "Are Edge 540s easy to fly?" you'll probably get many answers, most conflicting, and never know which answers are really applicable to your situation because your question is far too generalized and your responses will likely be generalized as well.