RCU Forums - View Single Post - Making Molds of Classic Pattern Plane Fuselages & Parts to Keep them Alive for all of us to Enjoy!
Old 11-15-2014, 05:55 AM
ThermalSniffer
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is a mint condition OK Model - Pilot - SupraFly 25 on eBay right now and ending shortly (an hour or so). I contacted the seller early yesterday about international postage but I've been brick walled and he has only set the auction up for US postage. American kit sellers are really silly about this - when I have asked in the past they seem to believe it would create hassle for them despite it being no extra work than a local posting aside from maybe a customs form that needs filling and with eBay's new global shipping program it's even easier. Maybe if they sell to third worlds that don't speak English there could be some hassle from the buyer's side! Anyway, I digress. I would like to have made coppies of the cowl and canopy. Perhaps by posting this here some enterprising 'merican with a similar love for this model can snap it up and have the requisite molds made.