RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kit Built Kadet Senior Sport
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 07:50 PM
52larry52
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Tom, First, thanks for sharing your build with us. The finished model has a very neat retro feel to it. It makes me very unhappy with my stock Kadet Sr. ARF ! However, modifying and bashing my intact and flying ARF is low on my project list but your's gives me ideas for when I do go for it. I like the fax rear door on the left side, sorta like a Tripacer has, good idea. I will steal that idea on something. Please post more photos when you get all the trim items finished. Let me once again be so bold as to throw a few Ideas at you for consideration for final trim finish up. 1) Large matching red "NC" numbers on the wings, top and bottom 2) period correct "NC" numbers on the vert. stab, maybe on the rudder in a vertical pattern 3) fax door handles on both doors 4) a continuation of the red area around the side windows with a thin red strip around the base of the windshield so there is red at the top and bottom of the windshield. I think that would tie the red at the top in with the side area. 5) and last but not least, a smiling pilot in the cockpit. Just stuff I would do but I know you have some things in mind too. Enjoy your Kadet, good job!