Thread: rctruths
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 10:17 AM
TheEdge
Banned
My Feedback: (788)

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by topspin
I read Robs post and I felt like the response to it was narrow minded and frankly, kind of childish. This is a very diverse hobby and there are plenty of people who are passionate about multi-copters and likewise plenty who are into fixed wing, and let's not forget RC boats and cars.

I don't see how a single poll can be thought of as representing the direction of an entire site or how the results are not credible because they are not within someone's sphere of interest. Rob was very adult in his response and I can't say that I would have been that nice. That site started out OK but I found that it was like the most beautiful lake you have ever seen except that it was only three inches deep. It's a dictatorship with far more restrictions than the sites that they continue to bash on a regular basis. As long as you agree with Admin everything is just fine but the second you have divergent ideas it gets tenuous. Too bad, it could have been good.
Admin has been called out many times for his actions and comments by people who still have accounts there.