RCU Forums - View Single Post - rctruths
Thread: rctruths
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 06:35 AM
hsukaria

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1QwkSport2.5r
I don't post anywhere but the engines forum and even thats losing steam over at RCT, but I have read some of the threads elsewhere on the site and chose not to participate as I didn't feel anything I do will be well received or my experience having much merit. I try not to bash other folks or their views though I am by no means a saint. I keep my distance and I don't get bashed... Not a bad trade off I guess unless someone catches wind of me running an Enya 4-stroke 1.20 on a 13x7 prop. Then I might catch hell I guess.
Are you crazy!!!!

Ok, Ok, I'll be respectful from now on.

I have recently started posting on RCTruth because I have received a lot of help from Konrad in the past and continue to do so. I probably would not have posted there if Konrad were still in RCU. I have so far been able to dodge most of the bullets between the two sites. Just like 1QwkSport2.5r, I avoid arguments and conflict like the plague. But engine forums that have members helping each other has been a great help to me and others, on both sites. One thing that RCU has that nobody else has is the user reviews database. Unfortunately, that has been supported less over the past few years. But it has been a great help to check out engines or planes and to read reviews from actual users. There is no arguing there!!!