RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hitec receiver
Thread: Hitec receiver
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 01:40 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

No cell phone, only needed one once. I have had them and they were never used. My daughter gave my wife one in case of car problems at night, also never used but she has it if she remembers to charge it. I don't know anyone I want to talk to so bad it can't wait until I get home. I did use to buy 10 minutes every 60 days but we never used those minutes.
I have one plane I used the aileron to rudder mix with. A big Bipe {I still have it} and it required rudder input when banking. Once I got used to flying the plane I removed the mix. Rudder input is automatic in my hands and I don't think about it, it just happens.
I had a Hots that I used flaperon with and had the elevator slaved to the flaperons so as the flaps came down the elevator came up. I had it on a switch and it was used just for fun on windy days.
I have an Up-Roar on my bench now and will do it the same way as the hots, when the wind is blowing it's fun to fly backwards or as John mentioned, you can do some really tight loops.
MIxing is fun to play with and sometimes needed. Some of it can bite you in the butt too. I have seen flaperon get a lot of people