RCU Forums - View Single Post - Quitting RC. I am not torn.
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 02:22 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DieHarder
I have to agree on the magazines, they are getting a bit annoying. Less good info, more advertising. I still run an Evader as my main speed machine, so other than my SCX10 I got this fall, I haven't bought any new RC trucks since 2008 and that was used! The "Off-Topics" forum is dead other than the lounge. The other forums are nothing but people asking what they should buy or how to replace an A-arm on their truck. However there are those few that have an interesting case that they appeal. I'm really pushing the hobby in the way of designing new, building, and running whenever I have the time, which is quite often. For example, I built an RC plow truck using an on-road chassis. I posted a big thread on that. Also before I got it officially going, I had a three page thread asking questions. I'm almost done with my RC trailer built from scratch with lights, dove-tail ramp, all aluminum, leaf spring suspension with a functioning equalizer (it's tandem axle), and 4" tall tires for some off-road capabilities. I plan to post a big thread on that as soon as I finish it (hoping to be done in February). I did the same 'asking questions' thread when I built my SCX10. That was many pages as well.

I'm just sayin, I try to put good info out there and ask questions. I support turning this RC depression around.
not far off that
Last RC I bought was around 1-2 years ago only cause it was dirt cheap. Funny thing is I've never ran it. I've also not ran most my things recently as there is almost no where left near me to run em due to them overbuilding the city.