RCU Forums - View Single Post - FAA now recruiting State, and Local Law enforcement to enforce interpretation?
Old 01-11-2015, 06:01 AM
ltc
My Feedback: (3)

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by bri6672
This is a 2 way street! If idiots with quad copters and FPV would stop being morons we wouldn't be in such a situation! I'm so sick of people flying these things over kids soccer games, over other people's property, extreme high altitudes of full scale traffic and over crowded places like amusement parks! If these people would join the AMA and fly at approved locations this would barely be an issue! But instead every time a story hits the news the FAA steps up the game. Their biggest problem is they blanket the rules and don't seperate the people following the rules from the backyard Cowboys!!!
Extremely well said.
I've been an AMA member since 1974 and have never seen such wreck-less flying as Ive seen over the past few years with multirotors and FPVs. It simply affirms once again that Darwin was right,
I just hope officials simply don't bother with long standing flying clubs and focus their attention elsewhere.