RCU Forums - View Single Post - FAA now recruiting State, and Local Law enforcement to enforce interpretation?
Old 01-11-2015, 06:58 AM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Maximilionalpha
Let me see if I can understand this correctly...If you possess billions of dollars, you can... build your own rocket, fly it into outer orbit and back, build a building as high as you like, fly as low as you like over farms, communities, or the like, all without worrying about the FAA...but...if you fly rc aircraft, you cannot...fly above 400ft...launch it into outer orbit...fly over farms, communities, or public spaces. And one has to ask yourself, "Why not"? Is not the sky above us, all of ours to enjoy? How dare we allow the government to dictate to us, as to how high we can fly our aircraft, without fighting back?! Do we live under a dictatorship, or Communist government?... Better stop them in their tracks, before we have no Rights left, because next thing you know, they'll be in our homes, going through our belongings, telling us that we can keep this, but not that! Think about it!
Hey =Maximilionalpha; Do U hear the Black Helicopters coming yet?