RCU Forums - View Single Post - COMP ARF BRAKES / Air Leaks
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 06:53 AM
JustJets
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the info... However these are new and should be replaced or fixed under the COMP ARF warranty... This is Manley to alert people to the fact COMP ARF has been very slow to handle this issue, as I said these brakes are hit and miss. You have some good ones, but I have some that are not. Again at the price COMP ARF is asking, is reliability and quality too much to ask? Not sure if this service issue is due to US relations of our Reps or COMP ARF itself. Either way it will have an effect on the accessories that this company sells to me in the future. I have some brakes from BVM and Skymaster that both require some mods to fit on this strut. I would go with these if I could redo my purchase decisions.

Tell Flavio Hi for me... He and I flew the Viper Jet Five times and completed the set up on this plane... A+ on the kit itself, brakes are as I said a waste of money for me!

This Viper Jet only really needs brakes to hold short of the runway and taxi operations, unfortunately the air leak will only give it limited stopping power and two or three applications before the air supply is exhausted. As with any jet a sperate air systems is a must.

Last edited by JustJets; 01-16-2015 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Name removed