RCU Forums - View Single Post - Will building actually make a come back?
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 12:43 PM
David Jackson
My Feedback: (15)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Randy M.
With the modeling world saturated with arfs, and the "so called" arf in the jet model industry getting to be more of a pain dealing with over seas companies, will the trend shift back to actuall building?? I have not and will not fork out a ton of cash only to hopefully get my plane months later. I don't go to buy a car, lay out a bunch of cash, and get my car months and months later. I think many are tired of the bs. I will only buy something if I can see it and go pick it up. I have bought several jets from individuals like that. any others feel the same??
I am in total agreement with you on this. I would consider a delay of two weeks to complete and ship a plane to be acceptable, but 10+ weeks beyond the time you were told the plane would be ready is absolutely ridiculous. Personally, I don't plan to order any other models unless I can be given a guarantee that it will delivered on time. If not, I should be given an option of a full refund, or a 15% discount off the price of the model.

Last edited by David Jackson; 04-09-2015 at 01:07 PM.