RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hello, is anyone there?
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 04:04 AM
toglhot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"Nowhere in this thread did you ask a specific question about a helicopter."
Yep, you are quite correct; but, I did say this thread was as a result of a question I did ask, what part of that don't you understand?

"Nobody should have to hunt for some other thread to see where you asked a question"
And yet you hunted around to find other questions I'd asked, why was that?

"
You talk about "putting in the effort" , well you now have a list of things to check on your helicopter and what have you done so far?
Well I've solved the problem, and like I said, I found another forum where members are a little more helpful, what part of that didn't you understand?

'
Continue to throw a temper tantrum'
No temper tantrums here, just pointing out some truths. Judging by the responses it would seem you are throwing a tantrum, how old are you? Five...

"
What are you truly looking for here ?"
I'm not 'truly' looking for anything here. It would appear there is nothing worthwhile finding here (certainly not any help at least), except maybe some entertainment! That aside, who are you really trying to convince what a helpful lot you are - me or you? If it's me, you have failed miserably there I'm afraid, if it's you; well you don't need to do that, it would appear you are already convinced!