RCU Forums - View Single Post - JC Scale Armor - ever heard of it?
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 10:32 AM
Max-U52

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by ausf
Man, you are one tough customer.

Prices vary everywhere on every item, you can't hammer someone, especially if they're just starting out, then expect them to increase their product line.
Not trying to hammer anyone, just pointing out the realities. I know what I've paid in the past and how I've been treated by the vendors I've used, and that counts for a lot with me. I do believe in customer loyalty, so to make a switch I need a pretty good reason, other than just price. I intend to watch this new site and pay close attention to what the guys say about their experiences. Like I said, it's always good to see new vendors, and now that we know this is Jerry I think that will score some points by being forum-member-owned. I definitely wish Jerry al the best and I hope things go well for him.

So, Jerry, please don't think I was trying to hammer you. Of course, Jeff is right, I AM a tough customer, so if a place keeps my business they must be really good. I've also noticed that you're working on the site and now the problem I had with the checkout and the cart has been fixed. I really do hope this works out for you and you make tons of cash.