RCU Forums - View Single Post - JC Scale Armor - ever heard of it?
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 11:17 AM
Tanque

Received 95 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by Max-U52
Not trying to hammer anyone, just pointing out the realities. I know what I've paid in the past and how I've been treated by the vendors I've used, and that counts for a lot with me. I do believe in customer loyalty, so to make a switch I need a pretty good reason, other than just price. I intend to watch this new site and pay close attention to what the guys say about their experiences. Like I said, it's always good to see new vendors, and now that we know this is Jerry I think that will score some points by being forum-member-owned. I definitely wish Jerry al the best and I hope things go well for him.

So, Jerry, please don't think I was trying to hammer you. Of course, Jeff is right, I AM a tough customer, so if a place keeps my business they must be really good. I've also noticed that you're working on the site and now the problem I had with the checkout and the cart has been fixed. I really do hope this works out for you and you make tons of cash.
Nope, no offense here. The hard truth is vendors are competing for customers' 'discretionary income'; it's very easy to spend it somewhere else where you get the customer experience you want. I hope to do the best just keeping folks getting their projects complete. I started this idea with the hope that it will pay it's own way but expecting to have to earn that marketplace respect.

I don't want to wear out the welcome mat but I'll post here when the wrinkles are all ironed out.

Jerry