RCU Forums - View Single Post - Question about Impact BU Orientation
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 02:43 AM
Max-U52

Received 43 Likes on 32 Posts

Jimmy, you're not the first guy that got stuck working that day. Maybe for the next event I'll schedule it for a Sunday. What worries me is that I'm gonna put all this effort into it and then only two guys will show up!

On the other hand, if you work til noon and come straight here you'd only miss the first hour. What time do you get off on Saturday?

Bret, about the only place I have for regular battles is DTC and they're all on TFA. I'd like to make it to Danville one day, and if I do I know a lot of events there use TFA, and if not I can always borrow or rent a tank that's still stock, or maybe it will just be a good excuse to set up another IR tank. I've been toying with the idea of an IR Abrams, and with the right gearboxes and motors I can get scale speed which would be a big advantage during a battle. Does your club allow modern tanks to fight with WWII tanks, or do you have separate battles for the two time periods? I like the idea of having a very fast tank for battling but I don't want to have an unfair advantage, so maybe I'll have to do a Hellcat. That's what I call having a fair advantage.