RCU Forums - View Single Post - A little bug for me with the latest Futaba 18mz software update. 2.5.1 Anyone else?
Old 08-30-2015, 10:54 AM
f106jax
My Feedback: (16)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Gents,

After hours of beating my head against a wall (having joined Marty), I have yet to have the PB teleconverter downlink data to my 18MZ. My installation is;

Futaba 18MZ Editor v2.5.1 Encoder 2.2
Futaba 7008SB receivers operating in dual. Telemetry is active and the teleconverter is plugged in the S-Bus 2 port of the primary receiver.
Powerbox GPS II v0.1.0 set to Royal SRS in Terminal.
Powerbox Teleconverter v0.3 set to T18MZ in Terminal.
Powerbox Royal SRS v9.3

I've registered and installed the teleconverter as per instructions included with the teleconverter as well as tips on the PB forum. The only telemetry data received at the transmitter is the battery voltage. No Powerbox data is being received. I am showing strong signal in the tx in the telemetry section. The GPS is acquiring satellites and the LED is solid green. Using the advice on the PB forum, I've performed the data reset (telemetry) and sensor reload. Still no Powerbox data received at the transmitter.

I've compared my transmitter settings with a successful teleconverter operator and they are identical.

Any suggestions on configuration changes that I've missed or is it possible that I've got a defective teleconverter?

Thanks!
Mike