RCU Forums - View Single Post - Parkzone NEW BRUSHLESS (YES!!!) P-51 Mustang RTF and BNF
Old 09-10-2015, 11:16 AM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This picture keeps disappearing. Maybe it will stay posted at this point in history.

The URL on all of my fighter threads for the information about Winston Churchill no longer works for me. In case it doesn't work for others also, here is a "cut and pasted" copy of my favorite post about this great leader.

RE: Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome)
CHURCHILL VOTED GREATEST BRITON OF ALL TIME!

It is really great to enjoy the enthusiasm of so many Spitfire Brotherhood members for what many believe to be the most beautiful fighter of all time! One of the monuments to Britain's FINEST HOUR, the SPITFIRE is surely a great reminder of the FEW to whom so many owe so much!

Britain's leader at the time, Sir Winston Churchill, has been named the greatest Briton of all time in a nation wide poll. His inspirational leadership is inseparable from the heroic fighter pilots and their immortal aircraft. It is impossible for me to separate the idealism from the planes and/or the pilots. "If Britain - its eccentricity, its big heartedness, its strength of character - has to be summed up in one person, it has to be Winston Churchill." So says the article entitled: "Churchill voted greatest Briton."

The insulting act of kicking Winston Churchill's statue out of the White House (check out the web for articles) should require at the very least an apology. Surely I am not the only Spitfire and Hurricane owner fan to be offended. So far, only one other modeler has demonstrated the same feelings I have about the situation.

I am looking forward to participating in Battle of Britain celebrations in spirit by flying my Spitfires and Hurricane in memory of the Battle that surely saved Western Civilization from destruction as well as the values that made it possible.

Modelers can, and I hope will play an important roll in the culture war that is desperately and relentlessly being waged to enslave us all to a powerful elite. So, let us wake up and smell the gun powder before it is too late!

Aim High, Fly, Fight, Win!

Out.

[] [sm=lol.gif][sm=cry_smile.gif] (I wish the "action smileys" would work consistently on my PC. Until I see them working like they should I will not be clicking on them to use on my posts for the foreseeable future.)

__________________________________________________ ___
FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY - http://community-2.webtv.net/RICHARD...4/CALLTOGLORY/

__________________________________________________ ___
Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post # 407 Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling

PS For some unknown reason I am being blocked from forwarding a copy of this post to friends. You don't suppose someone out there doesn't like me very much, do you? (problem finally corrected (4/19/12) possibly before going "viral.")

Without encouragement of wholesome enduring values that promote personal growth, modeling would be little more than a frivolous waste of time, or worse - check out the "Turkey Shoot" page on my CALL TO GLORY [now located on my Hurricane thread post # 124 as well as the MK II Spit site that also includes enemy attacks] web site to see what I mean. Cultural relevance of modeling is essential for it to thrive and grow like it should.

E-flite Hawker Hurricane !!!

In case the picture of the WORLD'S FIRST CONTROL-LINE PRECISION AEROBATICS AIRPLANE (my airplane} to be pictured in MODEL AVIATION MAGAZINE on the glorious TWENTY (20) POINT ROW shown here in front of the very scale looking P-51 Mustang sitting in the 19 point row disappears from this thread again, maybe this copy of that historic event will stay posted more consistently at this time.

THE ABOVE "MONUMENT" IS NOW CLOSE TO THE LEGENDARY MONUMENTS I FIND TO BE AMONG THE GREATEST POSSIBLE IN AVIATION HISTORY.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 10-19-2015 at 08:01 PM. Reason: picture concerns