RCU Forums - View Single Post - A little bug for me with the latest Futaba 18mz software update. 2.5.1 Anyone else?
Old 09-21-2015, 03:08 AM
f106jax
My Feedback: (16)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ww2birds
Any news guys? Does 2.5.1 resolve the units conversion on speed or does it not? .. since we have conflicting reports here.

Also, does anyone have the 2.4.1 download zip files? I would like to get the CB FEPC working but I have only the 2.3 version on my radio and don't want to go to 2.5.x until the units bug is fixed. Apparently 2.4.1 has the Current sensor that I need for the FEPC (2.3 does not) and I see that only 2.5.1 is on Futaba's website here in the US.

Sigh...

Dave McQ
Hi Dave,

In addition to my installation as described above, I've updated the Royal SRS to v10.3, replaced the teleconverter, re-registered the teleconverter and GPS II, and not only have the units conversion issue yet, but I'm getting no telemetry through the Powerbox. When setting the GPS to Futaba in Terminal and plugging into the Sbus2 port, then I get GPS data at the TX. However, when configuring the GPS for Royal telemetry and using the teleconverter, I get no data at the TX other than 5.9v rx voltage which is coming from the Futaba telemetry, not the Powerbox telemetry. For now, I'm using the GPS for the iGyro but I've given up on Powerbox telemetry.