RCU Forums - View Single Post - Specktrum radios; why did you crash? Why did you have a "brown-out?"
Old 09-23-2015, 09:28 AM
Luchnia
My Feedback: (21)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As an observer to this thread something troubling came to mind. It is perplexing that someone that is condescending and struggles with grammar and punctuation could be involved with planes, missiles, and other items that affect the lives of others. If any reasonable percentage of the information has any factual basis it is alarming and carries much more danger than a Spektrum radio "brown out" could ever carry.

Some questions for the Spektrum haters. BTW, I have both Futaba and Spektrum and have no issues or bias to either. Now for the questions: If Spektrum has these issues why are there folks out there like me that don't have the problems? Did we somehow get better units? Was the assembly line tooling somehow different on the Spektrum equipment that I have? I believe there must be a qualifying answer as I have flown probably around 1500 to 2000 flights with Spektrum radios and Spektrum receivers. That is certainly enough flights to have had the "brown out" problem. BTW, my Futaba equipment rocks too

Ponder for a moment and engage in good discussion.