RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA fields that exclude AMA groups.
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 10:10 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 352 Likes on 282 Posts

Originally Posted by jester_s1
Nothing ever gets banned for no reason. 3d pilots can be very inconsiderate of others, leading to that kind of flying being banned in many clubs. If you don't want it happening in your club, don't hover over the runway or get in other's way who are flying the circuit. Sometimes helicopters aren't allowed for the same reason. For multirotors, I don't see why they would want to fly them at a club field, but if they did and were banned it would probably be for jerkish behavior too.
Are you personally against 3D flying?

I've found quite the opposite, 3D pilots tend to be excellent pilots and I have several around here that I have no qualms about flying any of my review planes from gliders to jets so that I can get the pictures I want.

I've seen the so called "inconsiderate 3D pilot" labeled as such when the 3D pilot was flying by himself and doing his thing, when someone went out with a trainer and started doing touch and go landings with a student, then complaining loudly that the 3D pilot was being inconsiderate, as opposed to waiting 5 minutes for him to land before starting a buddy box session.