RCU Forums - View Single Post - Keleo Creations experience
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 09:28 PM
kohersh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont really want to pile onto Kelvin here as his stuff is nice, but I was similairly scolded and ultimately turned away for asking him to make something that was truly custom. The details are not important as in the end he was unsure if he could deliver something that meet both of our expecations- hey, thats fair! BUT....he went on to guilt trip me by saying that I had wasted his time with more than 2 communications via email.
OK, so that may not be entirely wrong either- but it was not intentional and I'm not sure about anyone else here but I have to work for my sales, "tire kickers and almost had em's" are a part of business...in my case he already had a PayPal payment...I was all in! He continued on as indignent and felt as though he was owed for that time spent emailing back and forth as we figured it out The fact that he *****ed me out and then canceled my order was insuting. Others I asked at the field said his stuff was nice, but the experience with him was far from smooth, and as it turns out- the plane flies better without his heavy exhaust on it.