RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA Useless!
Thread: AMA Useless!
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 02:41 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by RCKen

Does anybody out there think that I am off the mark be getting upset over this?? I personally think that the AMA really has lost it's focus and needs to seriously sit down and figure out what they are doing as an organization. Do they want to support the Drone community or are they going to support the existing Model Aviation community. And while they are doing that they need to put their full focus on actually fighting the fights the need fighting, and diddling around with the silly stuff. I seriously think that the AMA is an organization that has out grown it's usefulness and it's time for something new to arise from the ashes. It's clear that the AMA wants to court the multi-rotor community and welcome their masses into the folds of the AMA. Maybe it's time an new organization forms that provides the existing Model Aviation community the support we need that the AMA is supposes to providing us without all the extra BS.

Ok, I'll climb off my soapbox now. Rant mode turned off. Thank you for listening. I feel better now.

Ken
Ken, way back when they built the Taj ma-Muncie I said the AMA had stop being an organization dedicated to modelers and has become an organization dedicated to being an organization.