RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA Useless!
Thread: AMA Useless!
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 06:10 AM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rcmiket
I find nothing funny at all about lawsuits. We allowed both AMA and SFA at our field. Never had a issue and never had a claim with SFA. As far as coverage I believe they were similar. The SFA was "a disaster overall" I thought they were just fine coverage is coverage and satisfied our landowner.
What's to stop say Nationwide or any other carrier from getting into the site owner and flyer insurance business? I read stuff like
" best opportunity now to strike out and make their mark" . i would think a established insurance company would be the way to go.
Mike
You have to deal with a lot of lawsuits to find some humor in them. It happens once in a while.

You would think an established insurance company would be the way to go right? This probably is the best opportunity now to strike out and make their mark. So who is going to do it? Frankin might be taking a crack at it in a few days, I just gave him some names of well established carriers who deal with commercial coverage.

So was SFA just a liability policy, it didn't have any of the other functions and benefits of an AMA membership? No magazine, no site assistance, no expensive HQ etc. If that's the case a new entity should not only be able to compete with the AMA, but be able to soundly beat them. If the SFA was able to do this 20 years ago, no reason why it could not happen now.