RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA executive council accountability
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 06:12 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by twistman
My take is the same as most of the guys on this forum,the AMA has let us down. They saw fit to embrace the Drones, only to try to make more money and it ended up hurting the ones of us that only fly for fun. My question to you porcia, do you ever fly planes or are you a drone jocky? You seem to spend a lot of time on the keyboard!
Does it stand to reason that if you know I spend a lot of time on the keyboard, you are right there along with me reading? Always funny watching people try to look down from their high horses and fail so miserably, missing the irony of their own hypocrisy. Step up your game, or move on, you're boring already. Thanks for your thoughts on the AMA though.

Although you should know from following along with my posts, I don't do drones, or quads, or even helis. Don't care for them in the least. I'm fixed wing all the way baby...from ultra micro, to ADF, up to my giant scale stuff ( all electric). Howsbout you? Would I be wrong to guess you're into Warbirds and scale stuff like J-3 Cubs etc? Those are great too.