RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA executive council accountability
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 08:34 PM
jeffrey solomon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"There is no stopping government intervention in the hobby, it's here forever, that's just how it is."
Well who is being a gloomy gus now?
So if there is no stopping it let's accelerate it yeah that is the ticket
Let's give up give in get it over with sooner rather than later

So it was a slow tidal wave or fast it was visible yet we couldn't negotiate around it or under it or over it?

Do we really think fight back is the right way to go?
Do you really think rolling over is the right way to go?
What would get you to fight for your self, is there anything that would make you ressit?

If the registration is the sum total of what we have to do?
What, I thought your course of action would prevent further actions by the FAA?
You mean there may be more in store for us.?
And then what ? Worry about it then? Roll over again?

Registration ain't the problem it's FAA re interpretation it just happens to be something easy to do for so many
$5 bucks some numbers a tattoo on your head easy right?

And I thought fighting the government was easy and cheap?
Compromise ? remember compromise would i require disagreement with the great and all powerful FAA
and possibly conflict with lawyer and briefcases and such.

Are you advocating that the AMA release are info to the FAA (without our permission) I believe they probably have already
or will soon but are you endorsing as some hostage money in exchange for the permission to fly.

And do you support flying over 400 feet what do you think is the maximum height to fly at?
Do you want to be able to film the in flight movie in the airliners with a drone?

The call to go forward has already gone out in the form of the AMA lawsuit whether it is only a half-heart pacification we will know soon enough/
But lemmings can stay home