RCU Forums - View Single Post - Let's join together and refuse the FAA registration
Old 01-21-2016, 11:33 AM
jeffrey solomon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well then Sport_Pilot is spreading misinformation too. He wrote to me agreeing that homeowners policies in the majority don't apply.
So tell us all "Mr. Allstate how does the homeowners policy work in conjunction with the AMA coverage?
You never provide information in your posts you just parrot what you have been told by the AMA, you need a disinterested party to
at least provide some new information.
I have spoken to several insurance agents and the information they gave me was that homeowners coverage
is not applicable for injuries sustained at a model airplane club.
There is such a thing as "hobby insurance" especially equestrian insurance but that is purchased separately,
I would recommend that you purchase a policy that specifically covers the horses' hindquarters.
You are a high risk, in that area.

Inspections of fields I have been told occur after an incident is reported and a claim is made.
This was written about some time ago in great detail by one of the posters. (Flyer was hit in the neck by .60 size plane, almost died)
The field is inspected and the details of the accident are documented.
If the field is improperly constituted that could void the policy.

What's the argument?

Are you saying , "If the field is not set up right, the AMA insurance adjuster, will just let it go?"
I am sure the adjuster would use a modicum of discretion but, if there is a serious infraction (as defined by AMA standards) it would be a negative
factor.
Are you so naive as to think it could not void an insurance policy?

I realize that pointing out any problems with the AMA you perceive as a personal attack on you, but
you can't seriously support the idea that your "wise"dom tells you there are no alternatives to AMA and its' insurance coverage.
It is apparent that you efforts are focused on keeping people ignorant of alternatives to the AMA.
I can't believe any intelligent person would write a sentence like;
"The "wise" ones know there is no alternative and for the most part will do nothing to change that." (change scares you)
Yes,the wise people are, according to you, people who accept a bad situation and do nothing to change it, accept follow your advice.
That's what scares you, if somehow the AMA is dissolved or loses its' standing, then your standing would also be diminished.
What is this attachment to the AMA ? What are you going steady? Did the AMA pin you ? In an exclusive relationship?

You certainly have learned little during your life .

Here is a list of drone insurance companies for commercial drones I think a person could secure a recreational policy for less $
In no particular order, here’s a list of companies that offer UAV insurance, at least here in the U.S. where we’re based:
The team over at ArcadiaSky maintains a separate list of insurance providers outside of the U.S., particularly drone insurance in Australia and in the U.K.