RCU Forums - View Single Post - Drone VS Aircraft - Mid Air Collisions
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 09:11 AM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts

OK Mike, let me repeat this a THIRD time! I agree that birds are an issue. Now since Chris is unable to explain a viable solution so far perhaps you can?

IMO the risk of birds and the risk of R/C aircraft are two different things. The birds are just being birds looking for food. The MR/drone is a human being using poor judgement. In my eyes it is never acceptable for one person to put another person at unnessesary risk. Just the same it is not acceptable for another person to decide that someone is not in need of medical attention. Case in point, I recently had an anyrism in my right hand. The actual term is Hypothenar Hammer Syndrome. Just prior to my surgery I was out flying almost everyday. To everyone around me I appeared as if there was no issue. Left untreated the artery would have eventually burst and my hand would have become septic. Then there was the remote possibility of there being a clot that could migrate. Bottom line is that if anyone feels they are in need of medical attention THEY ARE, just the same as if someone feels they are at risk by any R/C aircraft common courtesy states we should listen.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	26
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	2172400