RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are your fellow RCU AMA forum posters "Anti-AMA" ?
Old 08-12-2016, 10:01 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Sorry guys, I'm shutting this thread down long before it even gets rolling. This thread had nothing to do with the AMA, but rather it an attack on another member or RCU - even if that/those members are not mentioned by name in the poll.
HARASSMENT & FLAMING:
RCU members are not permitted to harass or "flame" other members. Please do not post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. Please note that this also includes the posting of taunts on a forum solely for the purpose of demeaning that forum's topic and/or members.
While it's not directly word by word by the rules above it is covered in these rules and I'm simply not going to allow a thread like this to exist here in this AMA forum, or anywhere else on RCU. PERIOD.

Thread closed

Ken