RCU Forums - View Single Post - Airworld lightning
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 10:20 AM
GEEBEER3FLYER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi speed is life, yes i do agree, i loved their Geebee R3 it truly is my favourite RC prop aircraft, i have no doubt the lightning will look stunning when complete, but their lack of thought, design wise and customer service wise and pricing to a greater or lesser degree leave me peed off, not when im building the model, i love that bit but in the dealing with them and looiking forward to getting the kit only to be (very) dissapointed on a number of levels.you would thought i would have been used to it now but after dealing with them 3 times, things have got progressivly worse across the board, with themselves and the kits...

Anyway, enough moaning about them, it doesnt seem to do any good and they are who they are...... On with the build....
i will happily post images as i progress but am an aeronautical engineering lecturer in aircraft structures and aerodynamics so my day job and method of funding my hobby will make is a long haul.......just trimming out and cleaning up cockpit opening tonight.....