RCU Forums - View Single Post - Questions for Presidential Write-In Candidate Frank Tiano
Old 08-28-2016, 07:48 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Hello Mr. Tiano ,

I don't have any questions for you and have no agenda with this post other than to thank you for taking your time to make yourself available here . I would like to have seen all the candidates make themselves available but only you did , that in my opinion shows the kind of bravery a true leader must possess . Sure , in a venue such as this tough questions may be asked , and folks may be judged on their responses to those tough questions , and so far you are the only one with enough Moxie to show up here and face whatever questions the forum chose to ask . I'm gonna be honest here , I'm really REALLY torn between your bravery VS Rich Hanson's experience with day to day FAA business and I consider myself fortunate to have a pool of such great candidates to choose from . This is quite the contrast to our Country's Presidential election , Here with the AMA I have two people I'd like to see get the job and will end up voting for who I think will do the better job , VS having to pick "the lest of two evils" as it stands between Clinton and Trump .

Anyway , It's said that 3/4 of doing a good job is simply the act of showing up , and Thank You Frank for being the one who did show up .