Thread: FPV & Part 101
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 05:14 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by franklin_m
Sure they did. Their news release leads members to believe that FAA enforcement is on hold because the case is abeyance. That is clearly not true.

I asked a direct question about what was and was not included in the court order. AMA would not answer it.

Why do you think they wouldn't answer it?
You keep asking why you can't get responses from the AMA, why they won't respond to you, or listen to you, or implement the suggestion you make/have made. Of course you get them, because you usually post their responses right here, they just aren't the responses you are looking for. In one instance you kept asking Chad the same question what, 10 times and you kept getting the same response, but kept pushing and pushing. Pretty sure Chad was smart enough after the first question to know what was going on there.

If you keep approaching something the same way, and keep getting the same result you complain about, I think I've said before you probably need to change your approach. If one method doesn't work, try another. The whole squeaky wheel thing only works so far though.