Thread: FPV & Part 101
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 05:52 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hydro Junkie
Personal responsibility? Does anyone actual take that anymore? From what I've seen over the years, it's always someone else that's at fault, regardless of the outcome of any incident. You just crashed your newly built plane, it's got to be the poor wood or a bad bottle of glue and not your showboating at low level that is at fault. I see it all the time, especially at work. Someone fails a test and it's the person that wrote the test or the specification books fault due to one(or more usually both) being badly written and too confusing.
Couldn't agree more. It's sorely lacking. How many threads have you seen involving Horizon Hobby and their new planes, heck even older ones. Granted, they might have a dud every now and then, but my god that company gets hit constantly with claims of servo failure, esc failure, transmitter failure...etc etc etc. The pilots of course expect new gear and usually get it for "free"...as if that isn't built into the cost of the item anyway. Of course it wasn't their piloting skills, or the receiver pack that they failed to check since it was charged last year.