RCU Forums - View Single Post - Questions for Presidential Write-In Candidate Frank Tiano
Old 09-12-2016, 03:12 AM
FTiano
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know, during what we call a "Roast", I may very well have said that. And I am quite certain that every single person in the room at the time knew exactly what context to take it in.They all knew it was in jest. I know my wife certainly knew, the person's husband knew and the rest of the room knew. I also accused my best friend of stealing hubcaps the night before. I can see that you are just hell bent on trying to embarrass me, but you are forgetting something! I know exactly WHO you are and if you continue, I will post something about you and why you were arrested in 2004. So, do you really want to keep up this bullcrap? Not everyone likes me, I get that. But there are some who don't like me who believe I will do a good job for the membership. And I'm pretty sure there are those who DO like me but think someone else will do a better job than me. And that's just fine. But You, keep up your crap, and you'll be one sorry dude! Yup, that's me, abrasive Frank. And now everyone can see what it takes for me to display that part of my personality. One last question for you; Exactly how long have you been such a Loser?