RCU Forums - View Single Post - UAS Registration Update ?
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 09:04 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by PLANE JIM
and the BS goes on and on and on with PORCIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA!
Jim , the sad thing for real is that it derails every thread , this constant twisting of folk's words to fit his agenda (as stated in his sig line "agenda brotherhood" or some such nonsense) . Now , the topic of this thread is that the FAA sent out an Email with a title that looked suspicious enough that it almost got deleted as spam/scam , and thus the warning wouldn't have been received in that case at all . Is it really too much to ask that the FAA uses proper Email titles so that folks have some idea that the Email is legitimate ? I will say that I agree 101% with Mike that anybody who needs such a warning has common sense issues to start with and that an FAA warning to those of us who registered and follow the rules isn't gonna help much since the person who does fly in the way of rescue operations is very likely to be a person who hasn't registered , and thus ain't receiving any FAA Emails , however badly titled they may be .

So , as a recap ;

FAA sending warning = good

FAA using wrong Email title on warning = bad

I hope this clears up any "confusion" anybody may still have about the topic of this thread ..