RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA byLaw
Thread: AMA byLaw
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 06:53 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by Dokesflyer
Originally Posted by pkoury
Another modern version of Don Quixote who set out to revive chivalry, undo wrongs, and bring justice to the world.

This could be true . Just as it could be true that there could be something behind Larry's allegations . And I believe the man has at least the right to have his allegations heard before I go deciding if any tin foil hats are being worn . I would do the same for both you pkoury and you Dokesflyer , and anyone else who had what they felt was a legitimate "someone done me wrong" story to tell . Especially someone like Larry who has been an RCU member since 2002 , or you pkoury with your 2003 vintage yes I'd be far more inclined to want to hear what someone with that kind of years here had to say if they were discussing a problem they believed they were having . A new sign up could be anyone and have all kinds of axes to grind by telling outlandish tales but a longtime established member is far more likely in my opinion to be coming from a position of believing something is wrong and wanting their story told VS being someone looking to give the proverbial Hornet's nest that big ol kick just because .

I would like to hear Larry's "Reader's Digest" version of his problem , in clear and concise language with no vague "he said/she said" distractions and decide for myself how believable it all sounds . I really would do the same for any one of you fellow RCU posters and see no reason why Larry shouldn't be afforded the same chance to have his story heard .