View Single Post
Old 10-26-2003, 06:23 PM
push rodz
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Clancy Lazy Bee

Dave,

I just returned your PM......cool!

Yeah, the li'l bee planes kinda "grow" on you don't they? Took mine out yesterday for a couple of flights - the winds were 10 - 15 MPH - talking about a hoot! It was pretty cool flying backwards and pulling some really cool harrier landings with it. Up until then I had only flown it in light winds (which is pretty uncommon for around here) and wow - I like flying the heavier winds much better! At times you can fly it like a "motorized" kite and talking about some really neat loops, rolls and spins! This thing will do some crazy stuff - which is right down my alley.

After I get the Speedy Bee together I've got my eye on the Stagger Bee. One of my flying buddies has one and it's cool watching him buzz that thing around. He's running the OS .15LA on it and that thing really zipps. So, needless to say, I'm pretty well hooked on the li'l bee planes. I guess the thing that I like best about them besides the way they fly is the really comical way they look as they glide through the air. Everyone really gets a kick out of the way they look and I almost always hear a laugh or two when I fly mine.

Anyway, read the PM and we'll get together on the plans...........