RCU Forums - View Single Post - many questions on build?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 06:27 AM
moparbob498

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's a sweet Camaro...Is it a 70-&1/2 by chance? & Hat lines only, ran e85 -&- e98.. it was @107 octane (e85) - when you mixed your own blend -112 - 114 octane (e98) blowers = canned heat...Good lord, had x2 - 1150 up doms converted to e85- throttle response, insane..Fuel system unable to provide, switched to mech. injection, neverooked back, have 3 spools, gas,e85,-alky, loved the e85 set up, no reason to goto high maintenance alky, ran my car on the street (he-he) uhh, neighbors & poe-leece frowned upon that,+ health issues, she had to go ��
So, is anyone familiar with the grand Spalding Paxton supercharger set ups from the 70's? Carb / airbox - sealed unit on my radio I have a dial for my flaps, (like a rheostat jobbie) I was going to use that to control the amount of pwr, hence boost (so to speak) supplied, being a sealed unit now, the fuel pressure to tank needs addressed I would think? And I don't see why that wouldn't work? Smaller engine, more pwr. output, lighter plane,? Am I missing something guys? Like I said, X-drag racer- so much tech info on here & scale builder, I can't stop reading, & I have a spit calling me to be caressed...lol... Thanks for the input everybody...