RCU Forums - View Single Post - many questions on build?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 08:38 AM
moparbob498

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

See, that's exactly what I was looking for, thank you! My thinking on this was: should be easy to seal carb/airbox, throttleinkage, I was thinking small sickness hose, fuel pressure, not knowing yet, use exhaust pulse pressure?? Cont4ol it somehow?? I just thought it would be cool to have a nitros oxide type of power if "ever" needed... wouldn't it help in aerobic type manuvers or ?? Engine builder- awesome...! I liked building stuff people say -"you can't do that!, It'll never work....What's the point? Because I can, & for my sanity - see if I can & was it worth it? I was very competitive at the drag strip, & that rubbed a bunch of peeps the wrong way? Later I found those people have NO understanding of their machines, just a checkbook, electronic race car, flip switch, floor it, let of button, car shifts itself, throttle control ect.. to me, racing g hasost it's base roots...I was a foot brake racer,- different class, but on Pro Am weekends, all classes combine, then you see the ball babies.... Good lord, track favorites ect... Seems to be like that in many areas in life, I have learned, sorry off topic ...Anyways, I built my 68 from a rolling chassis- my dad pooped when I brought it home, I saw it for what it's going to be,..Everyone else looked at it as a P-O-S...
Imagine that